The competition can, in particular child care, allow applicants to:
– local government divisions and the organizational units that make up those units,
– Local government entity unions and associations
– legal entities and organizational units that do not have a legal personality;
– business owners,
– non-profit organisations,
– companies in the social economy / social corporations,
– LOT / ROTATION
In light of the above, only entities that, as of the date of signing the project co-financing agreement. Will have an entry in the register of nurseries and child care clubs held by the head of the mayor or president of the city competent for the place. Where the nursery or children’s club is located will be eligible for project support in the form of running a nursery or children’s club.
For What Should I Apply For A Grant?
Projects aimed at raising the jobs of people caring for children under the age of three implemented in the form of solutions. That makes it easier for them to enter or return to the labor market and improve. Their chances of holding a job, in particular through:
Only The Following Project Forms Are Permitted In The Competition:
a) In current or newly formed institutional modes of care, establishing new places of care for children under the age of three. Including those tailored to the needs of children with disabilities, and adapting existing places of care. For children under the age of three to the needs of children with disabilities, including:
- Adopting or adapting (renovation and finishing works) buildings and rooms to the needs of children, including construction, sanitary and hygienic specifications, and fire protection in compliance with the universal design principle
- Equipment procurement and installation (including furniture, leisure equipment, sanitary equipment, toys),
- Procurement of treatment, educational, and educational activities aids, specialized equipment, and resources to identify developmental and educational needs and psychophysical abilities of children. Support the development, and conduct therapy of children with special educational needs. With a focus on those aids equipment and software that adhere to the universal design principle
- Playground equipment and set-up, including a protected surface and fencing
- Modifying room to improve children’s psychomotor and cognitive growth
- Maintaining the day-to-day running of the newly created place of care for children under the age of three, including. For example, the costs of remuneration for workers working in the place of care for children under the age of three. As well as the costs of food and lodging for the infant,
- Education and training in the field of daycare, as well as supplementary training,
- Other expenditures, if they are needed for the proper operation of the child care facility for children under the age of three.
b) Covering the costs of day-to-day care for children under the age of three (only in exceptional circumstances, as a complement to the activities mentioned in point ), including:
- In compliance with the contract for the provision of services. Covering the costs of remuneration and social security contributions of the nanny caring for the boy,
- Covering the expenses of the day caregiver’s remuneration in the portion of the project’s childcare costs. That corresponds to the project’s childcare costs.