The Practice Objectives Are As Follows
- Obtaining specific knowledge about the preschool institution’s operations.
- Obtaining details about the teacher’s operations, including his responsibilities and tasks.
- Preschool children’s developmental possibilities are being explored- Childcare Apprenticeships.
- assist in the organization and execution of treatment and educational activities in the kindergarten.
Tasks With Details
- watching the teacher’s instructional activities;
- independent planning (creating a scenario) and class management (under the teacher’s supervision);
- ensuring the safety of children in the cloakroom and adjacent rooms;
- assisting in the dressing and undressing of children in the rooms and cloakroom;
- assisting in the supervision of children during walks and excursions;
- children’s assistance with meal preparation;
- using the teacher’s suggested didactic aids;
- working together with teachers to improve the aesthetics of kindergarten rooms
Obligations Of The Apprentice
familiarizes himself with the facility, its occupational health and safety laws, as well as the facility’s statute and current regulations.
Conducts didactic, movement, musical, manipulation and creation, painting, and thematic activities with the child individually.
Independently prepares and organizes the nursery’s requirements for the child’s overall growth.
Observes The Children Who Are Residing In The Facility
Interprets and evaluates the developmental achievements of children in the nursery on their own.
Independently assesses the child’s developmental gains and shortcomings, as well as his or her actions.
Conducts individual and group lessons for children on his own.
He employs a variety of teaching techniques in his classes, including the use of texts from children’s literature, musical works, and sculpture.
Tutoring For The Day
Free training for a day tutor for 160 hours (including 30 hours of apprenticeship) was given as part of the project. People who live in the Wroclaw Commune and meet the above-mentioned requirements for working as a Day Carer were invited to attend the training.
Acting As A Day Caregiver Has A Lot Of Advantages
- obtaining credentials for a potential career,
- a way to balance taking care of your own child (parental leave) with a paid job as a daycare provider
- assistance in setting up a care centre: changing tables, games, chairs, etc.
- assistance to project personnel in hiring children and approaching parents
- working from home,
- liability protection for third parties,
- legal assistance
Participants In The Training Earn
A certificate of training for a daycare provider, confirming professional qualifications and allowing them to care for children up to the age of three,
contract for the provision of Daily Caregiver services (received by people who were chosen in a competition organized by the Social Integration Center on behalf of the Wroclaw Commune).
Who Looks After The Children Throughout The Day?
The person who looks after you on a regular basis is:
A normal individual working at their premises under a mandate contract works 5 days a week for a period of 10 hours per day.
A Day Carrier May Be Someone Who
- ensures that childrens cared properly.
- No stripping of parental authority, and no parental authority suspended or limited;
- complies with a maintenance duty imposed by a court on the basis of an enforceable title derived or authorized by the court;
- No convicted of an intentional crime by a legal sentence;
- has housing requirements that ensure the child’s safety.